Mon, Nov 07|
Learning German webinar
You want to start learning German and later on even use it, but how do you start? In this webinar, you will get answers to many frequently asked questions about the topic from an experienced German teacher and experienced expat.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+1
About the event
So you thought about learning German and heck, maybe even using it, but where would you even start?
In this webinar we are going to cover the following topics:
- How long does it take to learn German?
- How do the levels work and what can they be useful for(work/study/day-to-day)?
- Do you have to speak German in Germany?
- Dialects and accents
- German courses - private and public
- How to get the courage to speak
- Tips and tricks to start with right away
You will also have time in the end to ask your own questions and we will do our best to answer them!
There is also an option to add your own questions during the registration so that we can put them in our webinar in advance.
If you want to learn more about our speaker - Lia - you can go to this link to read some about what she is doing - https://lialanguagelearning.wordpress.com/german-teacher-lia/
We are hoping you will all come out of this webinar with a bit more clarity about this subject, which is for sure an interesting one.
German language webinar